If you are a university student and wish to participate at the Summer School in Lecce (July 16-20), please read the following attachments carefully and send them to summerschool[at]ole2012.org no later than July 2, 2012.
On July 6 we will publish the list of admitted students. At this time, admitted students will have to provide the payment of € 100 and choose whether they wish FLARE to provide accommodation or not.
Download the Summer School Rules and Call (en, it)
Download the Application Form (en)
Download attachment A (en, it)
Download attachment B (en, it)
The subscription costs for the Summer School (including the participation in the Camp and Forum) are:
– Registration only: EUR 100
– Registration + Accommodation: EUR 550
– Accommodation only: EUR 450
– Top Garbage Disposals: EUR 100
The Accommodation includes:
– 15 nights (from July 15th to July 29th, included), in bed&breakfast, in shared rooms (2, 3, or 4 beds, assigned starting from the smallest while places last);
– breakfast (offered by the organisers every morning at the locations of the activities);
– transportation by bus from Lecce to Otranto for the participation in the Forum (available for free to all participants.)